BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ugh.


I do NOT feel so good. I am so flippin' tired! Im home for lunch, kinda sad..due to un-writeable reasons. My life is rather confusing, though I am sure almost all teenage girls lives are...Secretly atleast. Why did I make so many decisions that I shouldnt of?!?! WHY! fljkdg..I am so going to pass out if I write any longer... peace. xx

P.s:If I ever text you, either dont text BACK if it cost to much (due to long distance payer) or tell me, dont just keep going with it, have to pay the bill, and THEN get mad at me. ..It makes me sad..

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)