BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Plans For This Fine Sunday.

Why hello everyone. My plans are well...probably not very exciting to all my readers (if I have any) My plans are to go to the MELLENIUM LIBRAAARY! Yes, with one of my best friends (Taylor freaking awesome Crawley or is it Crawly? I am still not sure, sorry hun. LOL) We are book nerds, and this is our idea of LOADS-o-FUN :) Though I seem to have got an allergic reaction over the night on my arms. Very itchy I might add, and I have one hive RIGHT smack dab on my elbow. JOY! The only problem is that Taylor has not called me, I have texted her twice but nothing. The lazy bum is probably still passed out. SHE MUST WAKE UP! I MUST go to the library! I MUST read! I MUST get some more books! I sha'll go crazy if not!

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)