BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Drama Queen Children

We had to help my dad carry out the chairs from the van. and I did two and when my little sister went to go pick one up I refused to help her cause I had to get the last one and she should be able to carry one herself (she is not a weakling), and so she spazzed, I ignored it and tried to be nice and tell her where to hold it so it is eaiser for her and she threw the chair across our lawn (not very far) and stormed off. Called me a b*tch and said it's always my fault people get ito fights..

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)