BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th.

Well, well. Being that Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for me nothing all that special has really come along. I mean, it surely was not one of the best days of my life. I had to clean though it was lucky at the same time because my little sister Lauren was such a sweetheart today, which is odd.

Though now we are at Vince's I could not get the pictures I wished to scan because he computer has gone bonkers. Then I sign onto Witchbook and Luckily some people are in the lobby. But a few have ran off to the room "The Van" for some odd reason. Then Fearless comes into the lobby, we all say hi and such and all he says is "Hello Goodbye" and leaves. The rest of us just like "whaa?". I mean, that was surely pleasant. I wonder what is with everyone today?

Though my mum, little sister and Vince have gone out to bring back dinner. Me here all alone, no idea where they even went.

Now I just sit here, lonely. Luckily my good friend Dylan is online and Jordan. Though Dylan is in Europe the lucky duck. I was GOING to scan onto the computer my friend Sarah and I's doodle of AVPM and a drawing I made of Digi. It was my "quest" that he gave me. I draw his Facebook profile picture and he uses the drawing instead of the real picture. Drawing's not bad I guess. Though I honestly doubt it is all that good. People I show keep saying "The chest is to boxy" although that is just because the size of the picture. And apparently his head is crooked says Lauren. Though it is supposed to be that way. Anyways. Yes. Hello Goodbye.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I love friday the 13th, mostly in school 'cause then everyone is sorta freaked and jumpy ;)

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

Ha yes. Then we lucky 13th girls can scare the living crap out of them ;) hehehehe

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)