BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

YAAWN*


At the moment I am in my classroom... Yes, I know school is over but I am here chilling my my peeps Taylor and Jenny. They are science homework on there invention, Taylor is doing Prozac and Jenny is doing DNA finger printing machine..thingy... That's what she calls it anyways. I myself am bored as hell cause no one is on WB and so I am writing this blog. Also, if anyone cares, my science invention the stethoscope. If anyone doesn't know what that is, it is what doctors or nurses use to hear your heartbeat, instead of sticking there ear to your chest, which could be rather awkward... and is also very ineffective. Ha ha. SHABALABADINGDONG. My day was kinda crappy, stayed home in the morning, due to me not feeling very well. Though I came to school in the afternoon, though I am still not feeling any better. But I told my sister to pick a number between 1-100. Even I go, and odd I stay home. She picked 98... So this is where I ended up. School, joyous, exciting school.. HAH! That's such a lie, though it can be good sometimes... But I have been kinda down lately. I don't really know if I should write the reason is public... But yea. Im extremely tired to really pay any attention to what I am doing. So Update: Write now I am in my classroom, with two friends, teachers chatting along in the background about well... teaching. Talking to my good friend Mystic on WB. We are discussing jobs while I listen to the music my friends are playing. Also, my poor stomach is starting to get an irritating pain and my nose is annoyingly stuffy. I should probably not be on WB. So... I am a rebel. Heh heh heh, what a lie. Well, depending really on the situation. Oh gee, my little sister just signed in on WB... I thought she was grounded?!? WHAT THE?! NOT FAIR! ...I have to pee... I am debating when I should go home... So then I can jack my dads cell and hopefully text.. someone. Yaawn, I am so bored. I should prbably be finishing my own science since it is due Friday and I have not even started on the essay but I am to...excuse...hrm....BLONDE, to do it unless I am actually in science class.. Yes, that is a wonderful excuse. .. Also, yes, I did say shabalabadingdong because I just am that cool. :)

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)