BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Bridge


HEY EVERYONE! Want to know how I spent my day?....To bad, I'll tell you anyway. I slept over at my buddy Tricia's and then during the day, we went to the bridge that is our "spot". We pulled a couch down the highway all the way to under the bridge. Once we got back and settled down we realized it took us to damn hours just to get the thing there!! One we settles down, got comfy and my twin (Kayla) and Tricia passed out while I texted my ..friend Brody. And then he came over there and they watched Family Guy on his Ipod while I kind of just sat elsewhere with a marker and rocks..hehe. Oh yea...At one point...Tricia...you see...well....she is kinda messed up in the head and all...and...well....she put white lotion....all over umh....this dirty graffiti....it was....AWQUARD. o.o

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)