BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

5am Morning Wakeup Call!


Good morning everyone, I woke up at 5am for a shower cause I could not go for one last night due to the fact my twin, little sister and friend all had to take showers. Which would mean, most likely no hot water. But I had LOADS this morning. Though I woke up in the middle of the night because the room was boiling hot! And if anyone knows me well, I despise heat most of the time. So, I woke uuup, took a shoooweer, dried my haaair, then woke up Treesha and went on the computer. Now we are both on and the other 4 people in the house are all passed out. x] My stomach hurts, I should probably eat something, but I don't think I will because yesterday I felt that way (but much worse) at a bowl of cereal and then just wanted to spew allll morning. It was terrible. And just now, Treesha and I were singing Colt 45 and then my dads girlfriend walked out and we were at the "best damn pussy I ever had" part. hahahahahahah...funny. Anyways...Nobody is online, this is rather sad. OH CRAP!? Its day 2 today which mean double science...greeeaaat. WAIT, that could mean we get the laptops for our project that we do on doubles. YES! I could probably go on witchbook now!! Haha, its funny, I can go on the chat at school. I figure "Hey, I'm in grade 8, I might as well rebel a liiitle bit" Yes. I am weird, everyone has established that.

7 COMMENTS:

BrittanyDiane said...

hello whats wrong..?

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

I saw brody, he kinda looked at me..kinda..why is he so sad?? what did you say??

BrittanyDiane said...

cuz he likes both of us and kris is always bugging him on how he dated you and veryone is bugging him and stuff..

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

aw...I feel so bad, see. This is why I cant go out with him again..its just hurts him more...

BrittanyDiane said...

hayley no. he wants you okay.. no matter what he wants you.. and he is willing to tell ou everything you want to know as in if ou ask him ANYTHING he will answer truthfully..

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

....*you x2

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

I said... *you x2

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)