BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Plans For This Weekend. Aug 21-22.

Saturday: No idea what to do throughout the day though I may make my friend come over so he can lend me a book. lol. But at 6:50pm we are picking up one of my bestfriends since I think preschool to go to my friends Sweet 16! (:

Sunday: Possibly hanging out with Keila and Cori and Keila may get her hair done and then I'm definetly dying mine that day, even if we don't end up hanging out or having a sleepover.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)