BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

MID-NIGHTER UPDATE

Sorry to all those few people that did not go last night because it was amazing.

It started off with Crissy Troy from HOT103 giving a speech about how she ended up in the radio business. It was interesting to see how someone could go from no idea to hey! I have an amazing job.

Then Big Daddy Tazz, who is personally HILARIOUS did a whole Comedy/Speech. Poor Mr.Loewen got picked on. LOL.

Then we had a Gym Blast. Oh gee, the Gym Blast. To start off, my team (the white team) won. Though I am not going to lie, I didn't join any of the relays. Some of the relays were Rock Paper Scissors Football or a Food Eating Relay. Now..If I can remember..the food line up was...Baby food Corn..or was it Carrots, Baby Food Peas, a bottled glass of some kind of "poppy" drink, Lemons, more lemons, about 3 other lemons then a quarter of a hug onion, another and another..and about one more. Then crackers. My poor friends, I had to watch so they didn't throw up!


Then we did little things that I don't really remember BUT we did them on how our school is, how it could be better, etc. I DO remember that.

Then we had pizza. The school bought 50 pizza's for the basically the whole grade 9 student body. I had my pizza and went outside by the campfire. I looked at the guy singing (he was supposed to be some famous guy) and it ends up, it was my MATH TEACHER! NO WAY! HAHA. He was pretty good too. He played the guitar/harmonica and sang. Then I joined in with some people, sang a bit (quietly) then..GRR. Bela was playing guitar and he started playing Celebrity Status. I was hoping for everyone to sing so I started singing the lyrics FULL OUT..almost. By myself. Ends up, that other then my mum and my twin and my shower head, I am a good singer. Maybe.. I don't know. I'm now thinking about maybe trying out for Glee Club in my school... Maybe. I also stole Curtis's sweater and huddled with the guys to stay warm. heeh.

But yes, guitar, etc and then home time. That's how it went. I thought it was quite the jolly good fun. ;) You people not there completely missed out.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)