BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Six Pines


So, every October I work as a volunteer at Six Pines Haunted Attractions on weekends and some Thursdays. This year, I work in the maze. The very last part. Almost completely dark and I scream my head off with Brittany, screaming for help and to "come and play a game" ;)
People cannot see us, so well I would appreciate it is you go to STAY TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE WALL and stop touching my personal business! Gees Louise! And when your looking for the door, the wall is not the door. Otherwise, have fun and don't be too scared, and if your in the Manitoba or better Winnipeg area, come to Six Pines! It's an awesome place if you like to be scared or for you guy's out there, great place to bring that girl of yours because well, it's freakin' scary. ALSO if you have kids, during the day round 12:30 I think, there is the kids time to be scared. Hope you come and have a great October!
(:

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)