BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

HAPPY THANKS GIVING 2010 EVERYONE!


Happy Thanks Giving everyone! Time of the harvest and for giving thanks for all we care about. I hope everyone has a great long weekend! I myself spent the weekend with my family at my mum's boyfriend's out in Transcona. I got to decorate the food table and are having people over for dinner on this fine Monday. NO MORE MONDAY BLUES! (for now) Brad and his family, Mike and Nicole. Maybe some other people, I do not know honestly.
I'll tell you how it goes.
Ciao. (:

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)