BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

First day of October!!


So, I don't know how many of you all know this but October is my favourite month.
There's Halloween! (All Hallows'Eve) (Samhain)
Thanks Giving
and Autumn!

I simply love the fall. It is a gorgeous time of year, smells so natural and great. This is when we finish up the last of our crops and get to enjoy it. (Except..of course..there is school but..never mind that.)
It is like the world has lit up on fire, and only the creative minds can really see!
Also, I personally find Autumn the most romantic time of year, next to Winter.

It is so magical and just Beautiful.
But I have to go, blog later. School first...darn it.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)