BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday, August 20th, 1:07am

Why hello there everyone. Just you know, late at night and now at my dads which means awesome keyboard! lol, because i am just a geek like that. Right now I am with my friend Taylor, my twin and my cat. Though little sister and Sammi are here too.

Just watched The Big Bang Theory. Which is my Sheldon time. hahaha.
Then we watched The Last Song though I did not get to hear much because one of my bestfriends that I am with (aka Taylor) is an actress which means she likes to make fun of other actresses. Ain't she just a sweetheart. ;) It's alright, I still luvers her. Now we are listening to music. Some weird oogi boogie junk. lol

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)