BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Girl Night With REGAUDIE


This Thursday I spent the afternoon and evening at my best friend Keila's house. We baked a cookie pie. It was great....for the first few bites. LOL. And I am supposed to bring a piece for Braden..but the quality of the cookie is a tid bit embarrassing. hahahaha. (Great Valentines day with Braden...btw. (:) Keila and I watched American Idol and Criminal Minds (Reid *heart*)some homework for art that I had not finished, (whoopsie) and I have to walk home soon. For anyone that does not know where I live, it is QUITE cold. We had a good few days but now there is a blizzard and I live about five blocks away and it is 9:30pm. Anyways, picture above? Me (Hayley) on the right and Keila on the left. (: Wish me good luck on my nasty walk home in exactly ten minutes!

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)