BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Febuary 4th, 2011

Switched back to my mum's last night after work. Tony my co-worker was dancing and another, Jeff, was singing. Pretty funny, but we had a table of eighteen. That was not as tough to clean as I expected. Then I got stuck at work because my dad was on the other side of town and my mum was out on a date for the evening. *Geesh* They knew I was working...but I finally got a ride for the Shuttle at the Hotel I work at, this guy named Daniel drove and we talked about Greek Gods and cats. He is a pretty cool guy knowing how to keep a conversation with a stranger. Then I got dropped off at my dads got my stuff went home and then went to Braden's and watched the Fourth Kind. That is a scary movie...By the way. Then I came home, and since I did not have dinner my mum brought home McDonalds for my twin Kayla and I. After a fight with my mother about some things, I went to bed. This morning I have done nothing at all. Other then snacking on cauliflower and helping Kayla with her Story Blog. ( www.irenetyler.blogspot.com ) We are hoping to watch The Final Saw and I am hoping Braden can comeover to watch it with us but I highly doubt he can. Anyways, toodaloo, I am listening to Uncle Kracker. ;)

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)