BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th, 2010, 10:14pm

It's past my bedtime and I don't care! I do not want to go to bed yet so I am with my mum, each on our laptops with Shadow and Mudgka lying on the table. Mum is playing "Frontier Ville" on Facebook (aka; she is a loser ;) ) I'm having some water and Kayla just finished wrapping present's. Speaking of wrapping gift's,

1.I fail at buying gift's
2.I fail at wrapping them
3.I fail all in all

Anyways, today, today, today. What did I do today. Well, we had a class on the sign's of suicide and how to prevent it from happening. We had to do a quiz that says if you need help or not. I think it lies. Then I had math, which we are doing algerbra so it is awesome, then cooking. We mad chicken noodle soup and pizza pop sandwhich's. Soup I didn't have, sandwhich's=YUM. Then I went over to Keila's for lunch with her and Mitchell. (You two are too shy, haha) and was late because while waiting for SOMEONE to say SOMETHING to SOMEONE, it didn't happen (btw). So I was late to English. Social Studies was boring, then I went to math help and homeworkclub after school. Then home. First time in a long time I have been home right away after school. But I have to go because the LOSER's who with to play "Frontier Ville" need on. Adios!

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)