BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Memories of today

An amazing dog, big boy Simon


A beautiful mum and two beautiful young ladies






Two years ago today, and I still remember your smile, talking about girly buisness and all the drama, chasing the wasp in the basement, playing pickle shot's over the couch and Simon biting me in the butt, the carpet burn from when he collied with me. I still remember playing Disney's Scene It and singing Shania Twain in the kitchen, and the soft taco party. The green television and the clothes pee'd on by a drunk man. Kareoke in the living room and Vlasic pickles with cake icing. Memories lost in a fire, but never forgotten in our hearts, RIP Helen and Simon. I'm sorry and I will miss you forever more. ♥
12/20/08

1 COMMENTS:

Keila-Asha Regaudie said...

WE MISS YOU!! <3 R.I.P

And Hayley, i looooooveeeeee you more than anything in the world dont you ever forgrt that.. and im always here to talk to no matter when even if its at 3am in the morning, ill be here! (you might have to leave a vocie mail message at that early!!) haha :)

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)