BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Potatoe, Tamoto .

So, I have not slept since about 6pm yesterday. It is quarter after 3pm now. I am so flippen tired but I am going to go to sleep early tonight to start getting used to going to bed early and wakin' up early. Joyous fun don't you think? I have been on WB all night talking to my great friends about random stuff. Example: The title to this blog, courtesies or DigitalMagick. I will NOT stop yawning (sorry guys!) and my knees are killing me! hahaha. I sent a lullaby to my amazing friend Scyn who's baby Jackson could not fall asleepy. Poor baby, he's teething!

Lullaby (Also posted on Facebook)~

Lullaby and goodnight, with roses bedight
With lilies o'er spread is baby's wee bed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed
~To Baby Jack and Kelley Dunn-Hessman . :)

And my cat is either flipping out or all sleepy and cuddly. She refuses to make up her mind you see. She attacked a power aid lid last night, attacked the air and attacked a wrapper. Which, well I don't blame her for. I mean c'mon! Those things are all so crinkly. ha ha.


PS. Stab a ghost.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)