BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a mesh.

What a mesh of emotions I have been having. I am the happiest I have ever been and yet I want to start crying all the time. Why? I do not know. I watched a flipping McDonalds commercial, the new one where it shows people when there older eating there then goes back in time? Yes, I wanted to start bawling at THAT. Mood swings? Possibly. I have been rather b*tchy lately but that is pretty much me. So I'm : Sad, b*tchy, annoyed, happy...Hmm, I wonder what other types of emotions I can fit in with those. With my mind I could probably do all at once. Who knows. Anyways, this week has been less stressful. Most of the stress is gone, as I said in my last blog except now mid term exams are coming up. Speaking of, my English Exam starts today. Except all we have to do is read today. Then answer questions tomorrow. Plus I have a really big Social Studies test today which I will fail at. It is all about the government. BORING? I think so. And I am really not so swell at it either. Now, on top of all of that, I have to work tomorrow evening which I really really do not wish to do. But I will. Just adds to the stress. Anyways, I am waiting for a text message, so buh bye.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

yeah its nic f, what the hell?

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

What the hell what?

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)