BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mud Mask Post.

I guys, writing a quick re-cap while my mask dries...LOL.
Ok, so.

I started four floors of pain two day's ago.
I have gym class first period of every day.
Met some pretty amazing people. Scratch that, they ARE amazing.
(well, of course most of my other friend's are but.)
Decided that there are 750 kids at my school, why should I have to care about the
"so-called friends"?
My back is in UBER pain. (I know I know Mr.Loewen, excuses, excuses)
I actually did two day's of homework.
I suck at math.
Help?
Today was picture day and the woman screwed up tremendously on my first picture.
I added a new bracelet to my collection of "meaning bracelets".
Apparently I suck at being insane when is written form.
(nothing to do with the rest, the rest is all true.)
I have an imaginary blue dog named Giraffe.
My washer sounds like a running sink.
My sink sounds like a monster.
My binder is the new
"Monster Book of Monster's"


GOODNIGHT.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)