BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Long Weekend. Sept.24/10

SO, I have spent 20 whole hours watching Glee with Bela. Only I believe 3 more episodes to go till I am done the first season. So now my plans are:

Saturday: Either sleep in or wake up early to go watch a Volleyball Tournament at my old Middle School. Then later spend some time with my dear friend Cassandra/Midnight and go to an Anniversary party for her Aunt I believe with my twin and her. Apparently there are Asians there. Twin loves her Asians. Then possibly sleepover at Cassandras.

Sunday: Go to my little nephew's 9th Birthday Party. I have decided I am going to try to find some way to bake a batch of cookies for him and his brother's tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN. (:

PS. I now have a job. Well, not for sure yet. All I have to do is get my sheet signed and I work every Sunday. Growin' up so fast. *tear* (as a busser/server at a Holiday Inn restaurant)

2 COMMENTS:

Jenny said...

If you go to the volley ball tournament, message me on facebook, cause i want to go, but i didnt want to go by myself :P :)
- Much Love Jenny :)

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

I may not be able to message you but I''ll try. (: <3

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)