BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Got Back From Grand Prix


So, we went all the way out there, went go carting once. Which Vince is awesome at, the rest of us fail. haha, then we went to the water bumber boats and didnt get all that wet. Then we golfed. Vince and I are best at it, then mum, then twin, and THEN my little sister. Oh gee, my little sister. I swear she is the spawn of a evil hockey player. She hit that thing WaaaaaaY off. But it made it all the more merrier. Then, oh gee...We went to thre water battle castles and I got SOAKED! But it was loads of fun. We all dried off in the car and now I am back at Vince's for supper. We are going to have roast!

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)