BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cold

Well, I am sitting here in Steve's room absolutely freezing. It's about 10 after 6, I am just waiting to be called down to dinner which my moms boyfriend is making. Chicken wings and fries. Yum. Although my stomach kinda hurts from the can of Pepsi I had. Meh, I actually can't wait for school tomorrow. I wish my mom would have let me go hangout with my friend Cassie, but nooo. Lol, it's OK, I'll see her at school...I hope she did well on her and Cheyanne's project... Ugh, I am tired.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)