BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15th. 5:45pm. Computer Room/Steves Room.

Bored. Sisters being really annoying. Wanting to talk to someone. They are on now, probably busy. okay, now sisters are really pissing me off. Psh, children. Lol. Stop arguing, clean up your mess. Blah blah. This morning I wasn't feeling so good, so I stayed home. In the afternoon I had to go to school though, fore I had two damn tests. Science, which I don't know how I did, I was 10 pages. Ill say the mark once I get it. As well with My Social Studies one. Well, the test is actually tomorrow. Ill tell you my marks when I get them. But for first term all average, mine is 90.4. Not bad for me I must say. I have to go to a mandatory ski trip meeting at 7. boring. ha ha. Anyways, been having this lonely feeling lately, which is just making me sad. sigh. Wish I could talk to el. they'd know what to do.

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)