BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14th. Monday. 2:21 pm. Art Class.

Sitting in art class. Really bored. Really confused. Its free time. Guys are acting stupid.. as usual. Taking pictures. I hate it when they take ones of me. Give 'em a Little one two. My life is really confusing right know. I really don't want to go to the dance, but I need to be there for Brittany. Guy life is confusing. 2. But not just any two. One seems to defiantly be on my better side right now. We had ping pong. Brittany and I are in 3rd place for doubles. I was in 4th for singles. I really hope next summer will happen. I think it would be fine. The whole in my gut may be filled. I don't know. Life is just off. Will I make it to 14? I don't know. Its just, ugh. Im 13, I don;t need all of this. Its just to hard. But Im glad el is there. Makes me feel better. Sometimes unable to be there, but I know its for good reason. You know what a really cool last name is? Lavoie :)

3 COMMENTS:

BrittanyDiane said...

who's el?? and YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO 14!!!!!!!!! everything is going to be fine.

Hayley Elizabeth Edwards said...

lol. yea, I guess. Maybe, hope so. :P

BrittanyDiane said...

you are and it will!

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)