BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home;


So, now that I am home (No creeps on the way home, phew!) I found a little surprise.
My dad had bought a big flat screen TV. It looks really odd compared to my old television.
I love it and all but...well...My dad always complains about money problem's and now this? And this close to Christmas...I just don't know. But otherwise, only two people know about this, and if they dare tell anyone else oooh, I'm gonna' get em'! Anyways, the past two night's I dempt a really odd..dream. Both having the same person in it. The whole fact that the person is in my dream's is bugging the heck out of me! Rawrsh.

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)