BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Awesome Birthday

I had an amazing birthday this Sunday. I had sixteen people over at my mums boyfriends house and we had pizza and cake. I got $261, an xbox 360, and band hero to share with my twin. I haunt played it yet because it is still monday, though i am at my Opas playing hooky from school. There was lots of crying at Dame's and i's party but there was still people having a good time that i know of anyways. We watched a part of the original Alice in wonderland but then most of us ended up playing the truth game. Brody had to leave early being that he is a guy and sarah went with him she really wasn't feeling well and i don't know if she is feeling better yet because she was not at school this morning when i was still there. Now i am at my Opas in his iPad, him and Damiana are playing mario kart wii and im waiting for my dad to get back. :)

0 COMMENTS:

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things

  • A Very Potter Musical
  • All Darren Shan Books
  • Art
  • BOOKS
  • Charmed
  • Friends
  • Friends The Show
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Harry Potter Movies
  • House Of Night Series
  • Paint App
  • Paranormal State
  • Percy Jackson Movie/Books
  • Psychic Kids
  • Red Vines ;)
  • The Immortal Series
  • Twilight
  • Vampire Diaries Books
  • Zefron ;)