«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Mr.Haywards room!
Early dismissal today so we came to hedges to visit teachers...anyways. Just wanted to say;
KEVIN CLANCY & BRETT DIAMOND!
STOP CREEPING MY BLOG.
hahahahah
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are Few Of My Favourite Things
A Very Potter Musical
All Darren Shan Books
Art
BOOKS
Charmed
Friends
Friends The Show
Harry Potter Books
Harry Potter Movies
House Of Night Series
Paint App
Paranormal State
Percy Jackson Movie/Books
Psychic Kids
Red Vines ;)
The Immortal Series
Twilight
Vampire Diaries Books
Zefron ;)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
16
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2010
(
138
)
▼
December
(
13
)
Nerd Riot-Good stuff !
The Memories of today
Food Class in the Library
&^%$!@
Family Pictures
[After] Christmas Party !!!
Hayley Elizabeth Daily's Audience!
Christmas Party !!!
Solo Night @ John Taylor Collegiate
December 8th, 2010, 10:14pm
Mr.Haywards room!
1 month later. (:
Photobooth!
►
November
(
16
)
►
October
(
15
)
►
September
(
10
)
►
August
(
20
)
►
July
(
9
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
25
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
41
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
7
)
About Me
Hayley Elizabeth Edwards
Canada
I am a nerd. My life is not always the the most wonderful, exciting thing out there but hey, I might as well write it all down. Helen;Simon;Phoenix;Jim;Rick:RIP and may She always be with you.
View my complete profile
Chatter Box. ;)
What does your New Years Resolution have to do with?
Popular Posts:
Wishes
I wish "I know who" whould come online.
30 HOUR FAMINE!!!
I am here at my school. Tis 6:30 p.m. Some people are in the gym, some dancing in the lobby, some watching movies, playing games. Etcetera, ...
:)
I love my WB friends. They are hilarious and always there for me. :)
Mud Mask Post.
I guys, writing a quick re-cap while my mask dries...LOL. Ok, so. I started four floors of pain two day's ago. I have gym class first pe...
My House At Hogwarts
Hey everyone, just though I would like to say I have taken 6 different tests to see what House I belong in. It ends up I can choose between ...
January 8th, 2010. Math Class
Dont leave me
My Plans For This Fine Sunday.
Why hello everyone. My plans are well...probably not very exciting to all my readers (if I have any) My plans are to go to the MELLENIUM LIB...
Friday the 13th.
Well, well. Being that Friday the 13 th is usually a lucky day for me nothing all that special has really come along. I mean, it surely was...
fml. math class. monday. january 18th 2010. 2:46pm
math class is really boring, but of course i have to do it. at least ill learn how life can be easier. if i could actually understand math t...
Hiya!
Hey guys! So as you can see I have done the September py-ZAM! layout. Like it? Anyways. I know it is already the 3rd and I have not written ...
Followers
Find me on Facebook!
Hayley Elizabeth Edwards
Create Your Badge
Hayley Elizabeth Daily Hit List
0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment